The reason I ask is because I changed the layout lately (if you’re on RSS or syndication you probably haven’t noticed yet). The reason is simply for better recapping, as this style has the widest columns of the ones I’ve tried.
I can’t change the colours, unfortunately, but if you have trouble reading, or other things you’d like to bring up, now’s the time.
A few housekeeping items of note:
- If you copy material from this site, whether they are parts of recaps, parodies, translations, etc, please ask first and ALWAYS credit. This is a matter of internet etiquette as well as simple common sense. If you want to copy the entire recap/post… there’s no polite way to say this, is there? Please don’t copy entire posts. I would infinitely prefer it if you just link instead.
- Music and other media are provided for sampling purposes only. Please delete songs after 24 hours or whatever copyright policies in your country of residence dictate. If I have not made it clear on other posts, I am sorry, but this was always my intention.
- And last, please keep things civil in the comments. I’ve seen enough of trolls to know I don’t want them here.
That said, please do enjoy the site!
Hey guys! I’m back, yes, this time, hopefully for good. I guess I owe some sort of explanation, and basically it comes down to this: Recapping takes a lot of time and effort.
Due to a spectacular lack of time management, or just plain idiocy, I ended up treating blogging like a part-time job, and over the months it turned into the sort where you really did not want to hear your boss call you in for any sort of work at all. Sadly, that was because I was trying too hard. Once I got over the freaky realization that, no, there really isn’t 36 hours to the day, I figured that for the sake of sanity, I had to stop.
But, Sevenses, you say, you’re posting right now! (Boo, others hiss.)
The truth is, I love this blog, and I love being silly and capslocky about the dramas in my life (Watching Mr. Brain on the strength of KimuTaku’s attractiveness when eating bananas? Check.) So while I take my hat off to Javabeans and co. for doing excellent recaps and you know, maintaining a healthy amount of sleep per night, I fully admit I can’t do that.
TL;DR: I will continue posting about dramas, but the format and frequency will change.
It’s nice to be back.
After a three-month trial, I am proud to announce the official creation of an RSS feed for livejournal.com!
Dear readers, I think you’ll have noticed lengthier spaces between each post I make, and I apologize for that. However, I do have my own life, and that includes a demanding university curriculum (if I do say so myself) plus a few pet projects.
I have also, if you haven’t noticed, started blogging for dramabeans.com. Which means that I have the same amount of time as before, but more things that demand its use.
Current plan of action:
- I’ll be following and recapping Beethoven Virus over at DB.
- I will finish Legends of the Condor Heroes 2008 (for the long-suffering readers who are stuck where I stopped) and attempt to inch my way through the unintentionally hilarious Prince of Tennis.
- Maybe a movie or two on the way.
That sound good to you?
ETA: BV episode 1 up.