Boys Before Flowers Drinking Game
- You knew it was coming, don’t deny it.
Who: Anyone who is legal (*coughcough*) and is willing to.
Where: Um. Near something you can fall on, especially when the cheesetastic Almost Paradiiiiiiiiise starts playing.
Why: … you need a reason for a drinking game?
WARNING: Don’t use all of these, okay? I don’t want you to die of alcohol poisoning. (No, seriously, a few friends tried the Merlin one with just the ‘magic’ clause, and almost died anyway.) DO NOT USE VODKA. (Unless you’re Russian.)
Right. So. Rules:
1. One drink every time Jan Di gets in trouble and has to be rescued by the F4. (Add extra drink if there’s fighting and Ji Hoo gets involved.)
2. One drink every time Ji Hoo tries to look like he’s in love with Jan Di and is pained but only manages an expression of gentle constipation.
3. Finish the bottle if Lee Min Ho undresses.
4. One drink for extra long, drawn out montage/circling shots.
5. One drink if Yi Jung plays the saxophone.
6. One drink if Woo Bin raps.
7. One drink each time Jun Pyo gets hit.
8. One drink every time Jan Di’s classmates come up with some ridiculous way of trying to pick on her (that would all result in them placed in juvie irl, but let’s not dwell on that). Bonus drink if she has to be carried out.
9. One drink for the red tag.
10. One drink every time Ji Hoo plays some sort of instrument.
11. One drink when someone gets a makeover.
12. One drink every time Jan Di wears a skirt that is short enough to endanger public decency.
13. One drink every time Ji Hoo wears something that ISN’T white.
14. One drink every time Jan Di makes a face that you’re afraid will freeze on.
15. One drink every time Jun Pyo gives Jan Di something and then she loses it.
16. One drink every time Jan Di kicks someone.
17. One drink for tragic flashback explaining why our princes are so screwed up.
18. If you’re watching with friends who are familiar with the HYD-verse, one drink every time someone complains that the ‘other versions didn’t have this!’
19. One drink every time impending doom is announced with a closeup of Jun Pyo’s mom.
20. One drink every time Jan Di’s boss does something weird.
21. One drink if everyone at some posh banquet hall fall silent in awe at the amazing entrance of whoever.
22. One drink every time the boys put on some sort of sports related costume.
23. One drink for every time Jan Di spends the night at someone else’s house. Bonus drink if it’s Jun Pyo’s.
24. One drink if the characters stare at their own reflections moodily. Bonus drink if there’s water involved.
25. One drink for every time Jan Di’s family says “oh she must be fine” when she disappears for days, weeks and even away to a foreign country and there is absolutely NO communication. (docmitasha)
I would have added a rule for whenever the soundtrack comes on, but we’d all be under the table then.
Will add to this as things occur to me. Also feel free to suggest rules!
Caveat: I don’t condone excessive alcoholism. I just think it would be funny to actually know how often these things happen in the average episode of BBF.