> Just For Fun
> Really Ridiculous Answers
Really Ridiculous Answers
Remember those questions I posted last week? Here are the answers. Don’t worry if you didn’t get them, you’re not supposed to.
1. The Question of the Penguin - the seriously deranged will answer: The guy once went to the Antarctic to do research, and ended up stranded with no food. His girlfriend, who was with him, tricked him into eating pieces of her own flesh that she had cut off by telling him it was penguin meat. The guy lived and she died. Years later he ate real penguin and understood what happened. He committed suicide out of sadness.
2. The Question of the Train – the somewhat deranged will answer: The man was originally blind, and thought he’d become blind again and killed himself in despair.
3. The Question of the Weeds – the somewhat deranged will answer: The guy grabbed his girlfriend’s hair but thought he had a handful of weeds so he let go. When he found out, he committed suicide out of remorse.
4. The Question of the Funeral – the extremely deranged will answer: She wanted to go to another funeral and meet the man.
5. The Question of the Short Match – the somewhat deranged will answer: He and his friends went on a hot-air balloon trip, midway through the desert, the balloon began to malfunction, so they tossed out the baggage first, but it wasn’t enough, so they drew lots to decide who would be sacrificed. The one who drew the short matchstick was thrown out of the balloon onto the desert below.
6. The Question of the Wood Shavings – the deranged will answer: The taller dward snuck into the blind dwarf’s house and shaved all his furniture so that he would feel taller in the morning, causing him to commit suicide.
7. The Question of the Knock at Midnight – the deranged will answer: A seriously injured person got to the door but was knocked down the hill by the door opening. He tried again and was knocked down, and a third time … and so on, until he finally died of his injuries.
Yay for psychosis tests.